second thought about testing: if I did that, it would become longer than 15 lines, I would need refactoring quite a bit of stuff, and both things would require time, bureaucratic time, and programming time. I had a closer look at my changes, re-read it, and used it a bit, and I think this is o.k. see it yourself, when we have the agreement allowing you accept changes longer than 15 lines, I'll consider the needed refactoring and test-writing. ciao, Mario On 15/06/2020 09:49, Mario Frasca wrote: > Hi Nicolas, I think that the hint on testing is very correct, I'm > afraid I changed the semantics of one of the original tests, and I > found that there's other cl functions other than just cl-some, also > cl-every, cl-notevery, and cl-notany.  I'll have a closer look at > this.  and write some tests before changing the code. > > I also looked for the strange idiom used here, and these two are the > only two locations I found. > > how do I run tests from the command line (I'm using make test) but > then limited to one lisp file?  or one specific test? > > ciao, > > Mario > > On 14/06/2020 14:32, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: >> […] >> Also, further nit: (not (cl-every ...)) will apply `not' only once. >> >> In any case, it would be better if refactoring happens while introducing >> unit tests *hint*. >> >> Regards,