Dear Manish, Not quite. Although these are very useful enhancements while I'm at the computer, I was looking for something that I could publish -- so I could carry around a hard copy showing contextual levels. For example * Let Jimmy know about annual picnic ** NEXT Write letter to Jimmy @COMPUTER ** NEXT Send it @ERRAND If when I look for all todo items matching NEXT, I'll see: ** Write letter ** Send it Which when I publish doesn't tell me enough. Of course I could become more verbose in my sub-level captions, but it would be better to see relevant headlines and relevant sub-headlines. d. On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Manish wrote: > Carsten> > On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:11 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Carsten> > > Can you please be more specific with your request? > Carsten> > > An example, maybe? > > Jeff> > I think he means something like the following: > Jeff> > > Jeff> > ** TODO This amazing event > Jeff> > DEADLINE: <2008-04-21 Mon> > Jeff> > *** TODO First part of the event > Jeff> > *** TODO Second part of the event > Jeff> > > Jeff> > And then in agenda instead of seeing just: > Jeff> > This amazing event > Jeff> > > Jeff> > You'd see the subtree as well: > Jeff> > This amazing event > Jeff> > First part of the event > Jeff> > Second part of the event > > Daniel> > That is exactly what I meant. Thanks for the example and > the translation. > > Please check out `f' (org-agenda-follow-mode) and `b' > (org-agenda-tree-to-indirect-buffer) in agenda view. May be they > would suffice? > > -- Manish > -- Daniel Goldin 626-795-9526