I think we really need a bug-tracking mechanism, you know? see attachment On 09/07/2020 16:59, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Mario Frasca writes: > >> I've been experimenting with associating the empty cell with the value >> nil, > Where? > >> both ways, > What do you mean? > >> and it simplifies a lot writing functions. > How so? > >> also, I've removed the error generation when reading from outside the >> table (instead of giving up with a user-error, I now get a nil). > Would you mind explaining? > >> it works for me, and I don't see counterindications.  is it >> worthwhile, offering you the patch? > Thank you. It may be so, but I may be missing some context. > > Regards,