On 31.12.2023 15:28, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: > >> The purpose of this patch is to duplicate switches when >> org-babel-demarcate-block >> duplicates headers (meaning point in the source block when >> demarcating). > > Thanks for the patch! > Would you mind also adding a test for `org-babel-demarcate-block' in > testing/lisp/test-ob.el? I have attached a new patch with a test named `test-ob/demarcate-block-split'. Besides testing the duplication of switches and some header arguments, it also shows that multi-line header arguments are not duplicated. Whether this is a bug or a feature in `org-babel-demarcate-block' may be a point of discussion. I have no real opinion. The code of the 4 (should ...) forms in the test below the line ;; unduplicated multi-line header arguments: feels a bit clumsy. Does Org have a function to extract the value that a particular var-name has from the association list returned by `org-babel-get-src-block-info'? Regards -- Gerard Regards