emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
To: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>, Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com>,
	Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>,
	Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at>,
	Christian Heinrich <christian@gladbachcity.de>,
	emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Cc: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Subject: [PATCH 00/35] Merge org-fold feature branch
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:37:52 +0800	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <cover.1643454545.git.yantar92@gmail.com> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <87y2cvloay.fsf@gnu.org>

It took a while, but I am finally done with rebasing the org-fold
branch code onto current main.  This branch has been tested by me and
other volunteers for over a year.  Things are basically stable using
recent Emacs versions.  There were a couple of back-compatibility
issues with older Emacs, which I fixed during the cleanup.  Those may
need to be tested more carefully after merging to main.

I would like to thank all the people who helped with bug reporting and
provided bugfixes over the testing time. Thank you all - arkhan,
HyunggyuJang, Robert Irelan, Alois Janíček, Anders Johansson, Daniel
Kraus, Ypot, ntharim, Colin McLear, Yiming Chen, tpeacock19, and Karl
Voit.

After the cleanup, some patches are not included for the merge.  Apart
from my patches, 3 patches by Anders Johansson are included here.  He
has signed FSF copyright paperwork and appears on the Org mode
contributor list (https://orgmode.org/worg/contributors.html).

Unless there are comments on the patches below, I plan to merge the
branch in the coming weeks.  Please, let me know if I still need to
wait for comments.

Anders Johansson (3):
  Fix typo: delete-duplicates → delete-dups
  Fix bug in org-get-heading
  Rename remaining org-force-cycle-archived → org-cycle-force-archived

Ihor Radchenko (32):
  Add org-fold-core: new folding engine
  Separate folding functions from org.el into new library: org-fold
  Separate cycling functions from org.el into new library: org-cycle
  Remove functions from org.el that are now moved elsewhere
  Disable native-comp in agenda
  org-macs: New function org-find-text-property-region
  org-at-heading-p: Accept optional argument
  org-string-width: Reimplement to work with new folding
  Rename old function call to use org-fold
  Implement link folding
  Implement overlay- and text-property-based versions of some functions
  org-fold: Handle indirect buffer visibility
  Fix subtle differences between overlays and invisible text properties
  Support extra org-fold optimisations for huge buffers
  Alias new org-fold functions to their old shorter names
  Obsolete old function names that are now in org-fold
  org-compat: Work around some third-party packages using outline-*
    functions
  Move `org-buffer-list' to org-macs.el
  Restore old visibility behaviour of org-refile
  Add org-fold-related tests
  org-manual: Update to new org-fold function names
  ORG-NEWS: Add list of changes
  Backport contributed commits
  Fix org-fold--hide-drawers--overlays
  org-string-width: Handle undefined behaviour in older Emacs
  org-string-width: Work around `window-pixel-width' bug in old Emacs
  org-fold-show-set-visibility: Fix edge case when folded region is at
    BOB
  org-fold-core: Fix fontification inside folded regions
  test-org/string-width: Add tests for strings with prefix properties
  org--string-from-props: Fix handling folds in Emacs <28
  org-link-make-string: Throw error when both LINK and DESCRIPTION are
    empty
  test-ol/org-toggle-link-display: Fix compatibility with old Emacs

 doc/org-manual.org            |   14 +-
 etc/ORG-NEWS                  |  104 ++
 lisp/ob-core.el               |   14 +-
 lisp/ob-lilypond.el           |    4 +-
 lisp/ob-ref.el                |    4 +-
 lisp/ol.el                    |   59 +-
 lisp/org-agenda.el            |   50 +-
 lisp/org-archive.el           |   12 +-
 lisp/org-capture.el           |    7 +-
 lisp/org-clock.el             |  126 +-
 lisp/org-colview.el           |   10 +-
 lisp/org-compat.el            |  189 ++-
 lisp/org-crypt.el             |    8 +-
 lisp/org-cycle.el             |  818 +++++++++++
 lisp/org-element.el           |   55 +-
 lisp/org-feed.el              |    4 +-
 lisp/org-fold-core.el         | 1503 +++++++++++++++++++
 lisp/org-fold.el              | 1132 +++++++++++++++
 lisp/org-footnote.el          |    6 +-
 lisp/org-goto.el              |    6 +-
 lisp/org-id.el                |    4 +-
 lisp/org-inlinetask.el        |   26 +-
 lisp/org-keys.el              |   26 +-
 lisp/org-lint.el              |    3 +-
 lisp/org-list.el              |   84 +-
 lisp/org-macs.el              |  290 +++-
 lisp/org-mobile.el            |    2 +-
 lisp/org-mouse.el             |    4 +-
 lisp/org-refile.el            |    3 +-
 lisp/org-src.el               |    6 +-
 lisp/org-timer.el             |    2 +-
 lisp/org.el                   | 2552 +++++++++++----------------------
 lisp/ox-org.el                |    2 +-
 lisp/ox.el                    |    4 +-
 testing/lisp/test-ob.el       |   12 +-
 testing/lisp/test-ol.el       |   24 +
 testing/lisp/test-org-list.el |   75 +-
 testing/lisp/test-org-macs.el |    6 +-
 testing/lisp/test-org.el      |  258 +++-
 39 files changed, 5475 insertions(+), 2033 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 lisp/org-cycle.el
 create mode 100644 lisp/org-fold-core.el
 create mode 100644 lisp/org-fold.el

-- 
2.34.1



  parent reply	other threads:[~2022-01-29 11:35 UTC|newest]

Thread overview: 192+ messages / expand[flat|nested]  mbox.gz  Atom feed  top
2020-04-24  6:55 [patch suggestion] Mitigating the poor Emacs performance on huge org files: Do not use overlays for PROPERTY and LOGBOOK drawers Ihor Radchenko
2020-04-24  8:02 ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-04-25  0:29   ` stardiviner
2020-04-26 16:04   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-04 16:56     ` Karl Voit
2020-05-07  7:18       ` Karl Voit
2020-05-09 15:43       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-07 11:04     ` Christian Heinrich
2020-05-09 15:46       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-08 16:38     ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-09 13:58       ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-09 16:22         ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-09 17:21           ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-10  5:25             ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10  9:47               ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-10 13:29                 ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10 14:46                   ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-10 16:21                     ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10 16:38                       ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-10 17:08                         ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10 19:38                           ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-09 15:40       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-09 16:30         ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-09 17:32           ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-09 18:06             ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10 14:59               ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-10 15:15                 ` Kyle Meyer
2020-05-10 16:30                 ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-10 19:32                   ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-12 10:03                     ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-17 15:00                     ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-17 15:40                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-18 14:35                         ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-18 16:52                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-19 13:07                             ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-05-23 13:52                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-23 13:53                                 ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-23 15:26                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-05-26  8:33                                 ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-06-02  9:21                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-02  9:23                                     ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-02 12:10                                       ` Bastien
2020-06-02 13:12                                         ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-02 13:23                                           ` Bastien
2020-06-02 13:30                                             ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-02  9:25                                     ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-05  7:26                                     ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-06-05  8:18                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-05 13:50                                         ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-06-08  5:05                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-08  5:06                                             ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-08  5:08                                             ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-10 17:14                                             ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-06-21  9:52                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-06-21 15:01                                                 ` Nicolas Goaziou
2020-08-11  6:45                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-08-11 23:07                                                 ` Kyle Meyer
2020-08-12  6:29                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-20  5:53                                                     ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-20 11:45                                                       ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-09-22  9:05                                                         ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-22 10:00                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-23  6:16                                                             ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-09-23  6:48                                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-23  7:09                                                                 ` Bastien
2020-09-23  7:30                                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-09-24 18:07                                                                 ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-09-25  2:16                                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-15 17:38                                                                     ` [9.4] Fixing logbook visibility during isearch Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-16  3:15                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-16 18:05                                                                         ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-17  3:18                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-17 14:50                                                                             ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-18  2:23                                                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-24 23:37                                                                                 ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-25  2:51                                                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-25 10:59                                                                                     ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-25 12:32                                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-25 21:35                                                                                     ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-26  4:14                                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-26 11:44                                                                                         ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2020-12-26 12:22                                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2020-12-04  5:58                                                       ` [patch suggestion] Mitigating the poor Emacs performance on huge org files: Do not use overlays for PROPERTY and LOGBOOK drawers Ihor Radchenko
2021-03-21  9:09                                                         ` Ihor Radchenko
2021-05-03 17:28                                                           ` Bastien
2021-09-21 13:32                                                             ` Timothy
2021-10-26 17:25                                                               ` Matt Price
2021-10-27  6:27                                                                 ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                             ` Ihor Radchenko [this message]
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 01/35] Add org-fold-core: new folding engine Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 02/35] Separate folding functions from org.el into new library: org-fold Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 03/35] Separate cycling functions from org.el into new library: org-cycle Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 04/35] Remove functions from org.el that are now moved elsewhere Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 05/35] Disable native-comp in agenda Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 06/35] org-macs: New function org-find-text-property-region Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:37                                                               ` [PATCH 07/35] org-at-heading-p: Accept optional argument Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 08/35] org-string-width: Reimplement to work with new folding Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 09/35] Rename old function call to use org-fold Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 10/35] Implement link folding Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-04  6:13                                                                 ` [BUG] 67275f4 broke evil-search " Tom Gillespie
2022-05-04  6:38                                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-28  2:17                                                                     ` Tom Gillespie
2022-05-28  2:37                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-28  2:42                                                                         ` Tom Gillespie
2022-05-28  3:09                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-28  3:11                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 11/35] Implement overlay- and text-property-based versions of some functions Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 12/35] org-fold: Handle indirect buffer visibility Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 13/35] Fix subtle differences between overlays and invisible text properties Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 14/35] Support extra org-fold optimisations for huge buffers Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 15/35] Alias new org-fold functions to their old shorter names Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 16/35] Obsolete old function names that are now in org-fold Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 17/35] org-compat: Work around some third-party packages using outline-* functions Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 18/35] Move `org-buffer-list' to org-macs.el Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 19/35] Restore old visibility behaviour of org-refile Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 20/35] Add org-fold-related tests Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 21/35] org-manual: Update to new org-fold function names Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 22/35] ORG-NEWS: Add list of changes Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 20:31                                                                 ` New folding backend & outline (was: [PATCH 22/35] ORG-NEWS: Add list of changes) Kévin Le Gouguec
2022-01-30  2:15                                                                   ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 23/35] Backport contributed commits Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 24/35] Fix typo: delete-duplicates → delete-dups Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 25/35] Fix bug in org-get-heading Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 26/35] Rename remaining org-force-cycle-archived → org-cycle-force-archived Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 27/35] Fix org-fold--hide-drawers--overlays Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 28/35] org-string-width: Handle undefined behaviour in older Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 29/35] org-string-width: Work around `window-pixel-width' bug in old Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 30/35] org-fold-show-set-visibility: Fix edge case when folded region is at BOB Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 31/35] org-fold-core: Fix fontification inside folded regions Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 32/35] test-org/string-width: Add tests for strings with prefix properties Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 33/35] org--string-from-props: Fix handling folds in Emacs <28 Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 34/35] org-link-make-string: Throw error when both LINK and DESCRIPTION are empty Ihor Radchenko
2022-01-29 11:38                                                               ` [PATCH 35/35] test-ol/org-toggle-link-display: Fix compatibility with old Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-02-03  6:27                                                               ` [PATCH 00/35] Merge org-fold feature branch Bastien
2022-02-03  7:07                                                                 ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:23                                                                   ` [PATCH v2 00/38] Final call for comments: " Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:23                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 01/38] Add org-fold-core: new folding engine--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 02/38] Separate folding functions from org.el into new library: org-fold Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 03/38] Separate cycling functions from org.el into new library: org-cycle Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 04/38] Remove functions from org.el that are now moved elsewhere Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 05/38] Disable native-comp in agendaIt caused cryptic bugs in the past Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 06/38] org-macs: New function org-find-text-property-region--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:24                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 07/38] org-at-heading-p: Accept optional argument* lisp/org.el (org-at-heading-p): Use second argument to allow Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 08/38] org-string-width: Reimplement to work with new folding Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 09/38] Rename old function call to use org-fold--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 10/38] Implement link folding* lisp/ol.el (org-link--link-folding-spec): Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 11/38] Implement overlay- and text-property-based versions of some functions Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 12/38] org-fold: Handle indirect buffer visibility--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 13/38] Fix subtle differences between overlays and invisible text properties Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 14/38] Support extra org-fold optimisations for huge buffers Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 15/38] Alias new org-fold functions to their old shorter names Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:25                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 16/38] Obsolete old function names that are now in org-fold--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 17/38] org-compat: Work around some third-party packages using outline-* functions Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 18/38] Move `org-buffer-list' to org-macs.el--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 19/38] Restore old visibility behaviour of org-refile--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 20/38] Add org-fold-related tests--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 21/38] org-manual: Update to new org-fold function names--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 22/38] ORG-NEWS: Add list of changes--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 23/38] Backport contributed commits--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 24/38] Fix typo: delete-duplicates → delete-dups Anders Johansson
2022-04-20 13:26                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 25/38] Fix bug in org-get-headingFixes #26, where fontification could make the matching and extraction of heading Anders Johansson
2022-04-20 13:27                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 26/38] Rename remaining org-force-cycle-archived Anders Johansson
2022-04-20 13:27                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 27/38] Fix org-fold--hide-drawers--overlays--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:27                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 28/38] org-string-width: Handle undefined behaviour in older Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:27                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 29/38] org-string-width: Work around `window-pixel-width' bug in old Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:27                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 30/38] org-fold-show-set-visibility: Fix edge case when folded region is at BOB Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 31/38] org-fold-core: Fix fontification inside folded regions Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 32/38] test-org/string-width: Add tests for strings with prefix properties Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 33/38] org--string-from-props: Fix handling folds in Emacs <28 Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 34/38] org-link-make-string: Throw error when both LINK and DESCRIPTION are empty Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 35/38] test-ol/org-toggle-link-display: Fix compatibility with old Emacs Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 36/38] org-macs.el: Fix fontification checks take 2--- Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 37/38] org-fold-core-fontify-region: Fix cases when fontification is not registered Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 13:28                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 38/38] org-agenda.el: Re-enable native compilation* lisp/org-agenda.el: Re-enable native compilation as it does not Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 14:47                                                                     ` [PATCH v2 00/38] Final call for comments: Merge org-fold feature branch Bastien
2022-04-20 15:38                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-20 16:22                                                                         ` Bastien
2022-04-21  6:01                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-21  6:55                                                                             ` Bastien
2022-04-21  9:27                                                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-21  9:43                                                                                 ` Bastien
2022-04-22 18:54                                                                     ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2022-04-25 11:44                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-25 13:02                                                                         ` Bastien
2022-04-25 13:25                                                                           ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-25 14:05                                                                             ` Bastien
2022-04-26 11:48                                                                               ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-25 11:45                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-04-26  6:10                                                                         ` Kévin Le Gouguec
2022-05-03  4:44                                                                     ` [ISSUE] org-fold does not support auto-reveal for some external package commands Christopher M. Miles
     [not found]                                                                     ` <6270b43a.1c69fb81.835d4.54a6SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
2022-05-03  6:33                                                                       ` Ihor Radchenko
2022-05-03 10:19                                                                         ` [DONE] " Christopher M. Miles

Reply instructions:

You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:

* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
  and reply-to-all from there: mbox

  Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

  List information: https://www.orgmode.org/

* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
  switches of git-send-email(1):

  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=cover.1643454545.git.yantar92@gmail.com \
    --to=yantar92@gmail.com \
    --cc=bzg@gnu.org \
    --cc=christian@gladbachcity.de \
    --cc=devnull@Karl-Voit.at \
    --cc=emacs-orgmode@gnu.org \
    --cc=kyle@kyleam.com \
    --cc=mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr \
    --subject='Re: [PATCH 00/35] Merge org-fold feature branch' \
    /path/to/YOUR_REPLY

  https://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html

* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).