On 2016-08-15 11:43, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > [...] > > I agreed we can add it unconditionally, using (org-html--translate > "Listing %d:" info). Neat, thanks! > What class do you suggest for the listing number, " class=\"listing-number\">"? Sounds good :) > If so, should `org-html-style-default' be modified? Maybe? It currently doesn't mention the related "figure-number" class, so it doesn't really need to mention "listing-number" class IMO; for backwards compatibility, though, we could consider adding .listing-number { display: none; } to it. I don't like this option too much, since it might create confusion in the future (I'd wonder why such a default — visible figure numbers, but hidden listing numbers — was chosen). It might be better to add this snippet to the NEWS file if users want to revert to the old behaviour. Cheers, Clément.