Dear list, Org-mode offers the ability to create functions returning LaTeX results : such occurrences are frequent with Sagemath, Maxima, Mathematica, R, and even emacs's Calc... Such functions can be declared has having LaTeX output, and the resulting  =#+begin_export latex ...  #+end_export latex= block is exported as LaTeX and end up in the PDF versin. But such blocks seem to export *only* to LaTeX/PDF ; more specically, they do not export to HTML nor ODT. In order to insert those results at export, one *has* to print them *raw*. See the attached examples, and compare PDF, HTML and ODT outputs of the enclosed zip archive (necessary to avoid the wrath of the spam filter of my provider ;- )...).. Unless I am mistaken, this is the *only* way to export LaTeX exports to HTML/ODT ; I am not aware of any option allowing to force such exports. So a couple questions : * Am I mistaken ? * Are there more steamlined ways to get LaTeX in HTML/ODF/whatever- but-not-LaTeX ? * Wouldn't an option to allow these exports be a welcome addition to the export structure (or possibly to the various exporters) ? Thanks in advance,