Carsten Dominik writes: > Hi Thomas, > > Are you talking about figures or about tables? > > For figures, the label is attached to the figure as the id of > the div surrounding figure plus caption. However, this only > works if you also specify a caption. But I think that only > figures with caption should be targets for links. > > For tables, I have just made a change so that the label > is inserted as an anchor just as you propose: > > frame="hsides"> > > > > Finally, I am now converting \ref{xxx} macros into links > for the HTML backend. One problem is that, so the same > \ref macro will lead to the figure in both backends. > > Hope this helps. Thanks, -- Baoqiu
This is a table