Hi Carsten, During the weekend, I found and fixed two bugs that exist in HTML/DocBook exporters (see the following descriptions). I am attaching a patch for the fixes at the end of this email. 1. Bug One: two consecutive lists with different list types at the same level are exported as *one* list. For example, the following two lists 1. Ordered List Item 1 2. Ordered List Item 2 - Itemized List Item 1 - Itemized List Item 2 - Itemized List Item 3 are exported as one ordered list in HTML (see below, similar problem also exist in DocBook). :
    :
  1. : Ordered List Item 1 :
  2. :
  3. : Ordered List Item 2 : :
  4. :
  5. : Itemized List Item 1 :
  6. :
  7. : Itemized List Item 2 :
  8. :
  9. : Itemized List Item 3 : :
  10. :
2. Bug Two: a paragraph *immediately* after a block like quote, verse, centered block, example, etc. is not wrapped into paragraph tags (

in HTML or ... in DocBook). While it is not a big deal for HTML exporter, this bug makes exported DocBook XML document invalid. The following lines can reproduce this bug: : Code line one : Code line two This is a paragraph immediately after the above code block without an empty line before it, and it is NOT wrapped in a paragraph (

in HTML or in DocBook) in exported format. Please let me know if you see any problems in the fix. Thanks, Baoqiu