* Call org-collector dynamic block
       [not found] <bf3cf52e-bd44-3e35-538b-ac8f8850ae74.ref@verizon.net>
@ 2021-01-11 21:59 ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2021-01-11 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I'd like to format (latex export) the output from a captured
org-collector dynamic block by  using the resulting org-collector table
as a variable for  source code block.

I have place #+name: before the collector block.

#+name: bar
#+BEGIN: propview :id "conveyances" :match "BreezyCorners" :cols (ITEM
CUSTOM_ID CONVEYANCEDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE) :colnames (Title ID Dated
Recorded Book Page) :noquote t :defaultval "" :inherit (CONVEYANCEDATE
DEEDDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE)

#+END:

When called from the source block (using :var table=bar) results
(error "Reference not found")

I have placed the #+name inside the block, e.g.,

#+BEGIN: propview :id "conveyances" :match "BreezyCorners" :cols (ITEM
CUSTOM_ID CONVEYANCEDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE) :colnames (Title ID Dated
Recorded Book Page) :noquote t :defaultval "" :inherit (CONVEYANCEDATE
DEEDDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE)
#+name: bar
#+END:

When I attempt to generate the table -Lisp error: (error "(user-error
Not at a table)")

The above idea was in StackOverflow concerning a columnview block - see

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/30700/calling-dynamic-blocks.

Additionally I have reviewed the org-collector source code and I find no
provision concerning formatting the output, such as, I believe,
clocktable has in its code. I have attempted to use

#+BEGIN: propview :id "conveyances" :match "BreezyCorners" :cols (ITEM
CUSTOM_ID CONVEYANCEDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE) :colnames (Title ID Dated
Recorded Book Page) :noquote t :defaultval "" :inherit (CONVEYANCEDATE
DEEDDATE RECORDDATE BOOK PAGE)
#+attr_latex: :mode table :align p{150pt}p{10pt}p{75pt}p{75pt}p{20pt}p20pt}
#+END:

again the Lisp error: (error "(user-error Not at a table)")

Any suggestions?

Charlie Millar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-11 21:59 UTC | newest]