Hi, Tom Gillespie writes: > Unfortunately this falls into the realm of changes to syntax. The current > behavior is not a bug and is working as specified because hyphen minus > (U+002D) does not count as punctuation for the purposes of org syntax. > We should specify which chars count as punctuation in the syntax doc. > As noted by Eric \(\) has no such restrictions. > > Fromhttps://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html#Entities_and_LaTeX_Fragments >> POST is any punctuation (including parentheses and quotes) or space character, or the end of line. With this patch, I also propose to change the specification accordingly. The change is local and minor. Regards, -- Sébastien Miquel