* Request for addition to "structure editing" manual section
@ 2024-08-29 14:42 Tim Braun
From: Tim Braun @ 2024-08-29 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

There is a useful but undocumented feature in org-mode related to structure editing. Occasionally one may need to move a sub-item within a file but outside its current parent heading. There is an existing function and native keybinding for this: M-S <up> and M-S <down>. This isn't listed, however, on the https://orgmode.org/manual/Structure-Editing.html page or the packaged info with org.el. ...at least so far as I can tell. Could this be added to one or both? I think the html manual is more used, but I don't know...

Thank you,

Tim Braun

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:: This e-mail may contain proprietary, privileged, or sensitive information of Applied Physical Sciences Corp. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. Contractual restrictions may also apply to third parties. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.