Hi Bastien, Bastien writes: > The compiler is complaining with > > In toplevel form: > ob-tangle.el:196:1: Warning: Variable ‘modes’ left uninitialized > > Also, it breaks these two tests for me: > > 2 unexpected results: > FAILED ob-tangle/block-order > FAILED ob-tangle/continued-code-blocks-w-noweb-ref Indeed, I hadn't thought to run the tests, sorry. I've fixed my code and modified the `block-order` test in order for it to pass. The patch does modify the order of the tangled blocks. When several blocks with different languages are tangled to the same file, they used to be grouped according to language, and are now tangled in the order in which they appear. I assumed this was an oversight in the previous code, but since this test exists, maybe it was intended ? Nicolas Goaziou wrote this test, perhaps he could comment on this. Regards, -- Sébastien Miquel