On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Bastien wrote: > > There is one more things I would like to know. > > When I do C-c C-x r it is generating the column view from the second > level and > > all levels deeper than that. > > How do I restrict the rows generated only to the sub heading with the > > properties defined. > > I'm not 100% sure to understand what you mean. > > If you mean that you want to assign a limit to the number of levels > displayed in the captured column view, it is currently not possible. > Thank you for the patch , What you have done does solve my problem with little changes in the structure from my side. What I had actually asked for was this, * project ** task 1 properties: :estimated_time=10 hours :utilized_time = 5 hours end: **task2 In this case only task1 should appear in the column view and task 2 should not . Currently task2 is also appearing with empty values for the remaining columns With Regards Antano Solar John