Hi , I am using org mode to keep track of feature requests for individual projects from my clients . Each heading is a project Each sub heading is a feature request , meeting or anything done . Now I want to create a table with the following details at the end of each heading | Feature request | Time Estimated | Time Utilized . I want the feature request column automatically populated from the sub headings and if possible the time estimate and time utilized from a drawyer with the sub headings . Is this possible and if so how . With Regards Antano Solar John