On Feb 8, 2008 4:42 PM, Bastien Guerry wrote: > "Antano Solar" writes: > > > When I type org-export-as- tab i dont see latex in the list. > > Make sure org-export-latex.el is in your load-path. > > Then require it, if necessary: > > (require 'org-export-latex) > > If this triggers no error, then you should be able to use > M-x org-export-as-latex normally. > > I get the following error now when I do org-export-as-latex org-export-latex-set-initial-vars: Symbol's value as variable is void: org-todo-keywords-1 With Regards Antano Solar John