On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Young-whan wrote: > I've installed the emacs-app via port, and there was no problem with Latex > Preview Fragment in a buffer at all. > > Now, using the M-x package-list-packages, I've installed the latest org > 9.0.3, then the latex preview is not working at all. > > It comes with following error: > > org-create-formula--latex-header: Symbol’s function definition is void: > org-export-get-backendError during redisplay: (eval (mode-line-mode-name)) > signaled (void-function mode-line-mode-name) That is because `org-export-get-backend' is not loaded (nor autoloaded). You can type C-c C-e q to force loading of the org-export-* functions. Or put (require 'ox) in your init file. I don't see why `org-export-get-backend' is lacking an autoload directive. Bug?? Chuck