On Thu, 29 Dec 2016, Martin Gürtler wrote: > Am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 09:07:40 CET schrieb Charles C. Berry: >> On Thu, 29 Dec 2016, "Martin Gürtler" wrote: >>> Dear list, >>> I am exporting the following org mode file: [deleted] > > But how would I control the (not-)inclusion of the src code during > export in that case? As I wrote: #+begin_quote You might also note the advice in the docstring: "Users who wish to avoid evaluating code on export should use the header argument ‘:eval never-export’." #+end_quote If that was not clear, review (info "(org) Exporting code blocks") particularly the paragraph that starts "Turning off evaluation..." Chuck