* What happened to ATTR_ORG?
@ 2019-05-24 15:16 William Denton
From: William Denton @ 2019-05-24 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It used to be possible use ATTR_ORG on images to make them display at a
different size, which was very useful when the images were large.  It worked
like this:

#+ATTR_ORG: :width 300
[[file:very-large-image.jpg]]

I haven't needed it for a while, but today I went to use it and it's gone!  I
grepped the source code, ORG-NEWS and the git log, but didn't see any mention of
it.  What happened?  Did it go in version 9?  Am I overlooking something?  I
feel like I've stepped into some parallel universe where everything is the same
except this one Org command.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art: https://listeningtoart.org/