* Manual on web site not showing latest version
@ 2021-03-29 17:31 William Denton
From: William Denton @ 2021-03-29 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I was looking at this page and noticed that the link to worg should be updated:

https://orgmode.org/manual/Languages.html#Languages

I looked at the source documentation in Git and was surprised to see that what's
there is different:  some sentences were reworded and the link was updated.  So
it's already been fixed, but can't be seen!

I didn't check the entire manual, but at least this one page is out of date, so
I'm reporting it.

Thanks,

Bill
--