From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
To: Sean Escriva <sean.escriva@gmail.com>
Cc: Holger Wenzel <drholgerwenzel@gmail.com>,
	mobileorg@spandrel.org, David Jennings <mail@davidjennings.net>,
	emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Guido Van Hoecke <guivho@gmail.com>,
	"Rainer M. Krug" <Rainer@krugs.de>
Subject: Re: MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:23:35 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

So far as I could tell, http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/ didn't have
mobileorg available for anything at all.  The page just announced the
management change status of the project and that it was removed from the
apple store.   There was I think a dropbox link on the page that wasn't
labeled so I didn't use it to find out what it would do.  If that was
the download link, then I missed it entirely.  It would be helpful if
Apple store would notify people when a particular project that was
temporarily removed from the apple store when the project is either
permanently removed or restored to the apple store too but that doesn't
happen either yet.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013, Sean Escriva wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm the current maintainer for the MobileOrg github repo. I'm
> currently working on getting the app back in the app store as soon as
> possible. Within 2 weeks depending on the review process, according to
> the previous maintainer that's where it got hung up before so I'll
> have to wait and see.
>
> Alex who runs the spandrel.org account is helping out as his time permits.
>
> The current release works with the latest Dropbox API and also
> provides a new option to launch in capture mode. I have been testing a
> debug build on my device for about 2 weeks and am satisfied with it
> enough to get it back in the store and available for all.
>
> Feature requests/issues/support will all be handled via github issues
> as much as possible, but feel free to contact me directly as well if
> you like.
>
> I'll send an update to the list as soon as there's any more info.
>
> Glad there's still people that find it useful!
>
> thanks,
> -sean
>

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Rainer M. Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> wrote:
> > Guido Van Hoecke <guivho@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> Hi,

> >> I'm just passing this on to mobileorg@spandrel.org which is the contact
> >> address listed at https://github.com/mobileorg/mobileorg
> >
> > Great - thanks.
> >

> >> Hope this helps,
> >

> > Hope so to - at least a clarification and possibley a time line.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rainer
> >

> >> Guido

> > <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
> >
> > --
> > Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)
> >
> > Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
> > Stellenbosch University
> > South Africa
> >
> > Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
> > Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98
> > Fax :       +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44
> >
> > Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44
> >
> > email:      Rainer@krugs.de
> >
> > Skype:      RMkrug

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Microsoft, windows is accessible. why do blind people need screen readers?