Oh! Thanks I didn't understand. Maybe this would be more understandable?: > When called with a ‘C-u’ prefix, prompt the user for a starting > offset or, if there is a timer string at point, this is taken as the > default, ... Or: > When called with a ‘C-u’ prefix, there are 2 options: prompt the user for a starting > offset. Or, if there is a timer string at point, this is taken as the > default, ... El 02/10/2022 a las 15:37, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > Ypo writes: > >> In the manual, it says: >> >>> C-c C-x 0 (|org-timer-start|) >>> >>> ... If there is a timer string at point, this is taken as the >>> default, providing a convenient way to restart taking notes after >>> a break in the process... >>> https://orgmode.org/manual/Timers.html >>> >> I am trying it, but the timer starts at 0:00:00 > You missed the previous sentence in the manual. > > When called with a ‘C-u’ prefix, prompt the user for a starting > offset. If there is a timer string at point, this is taken as the > default, ... > > The value at point is only taken into account with prefix argument. >