Hi, Timothy writes: >>>  2. `minted` supports a `mathescape` option to render math content >>>     inside code. `fvextra` supports the same option, but maths >>>     characters are escaped by engrave-faces-latex-face-mapper. >> I’l also take a look at this:) > Implemented in engrave-faces-latex, but not worked into ox-html yet. If you > could check it out on the engrave-faces-latex side and check it’s behaving > sanely, that would be helpful. I've tried it, and mathescape works, thanks ! -- Sébastien Miquel