Hi Is it possible to, each time I write "...." to be subsituted by "[...]" ? I can't do it using abbrev, and I don't know how to do it using org-entities. I use it to yank quotes, for example, I write: "Like other editors, Emacs has commands to search for occurrences of a string. ....There are also commands that do the same thing, but search for patterns instead of fixed strings." And I would like to get, automatically: "Like other editors, Emacs has commands to search for occurrences of a string. [...] There are also commands that do the same thing, but search for patterns instead of fixed strings." Best regards