On 2024-09-22 10:01, Visuwesh wrote: > I am leaning towards doing it in the Emacs side since it would get rid > of similar annoyance(s) in other yank-media handlers, not just Org. > > If no one beats me to it before the end of this week, I will propose a > patch to take care of (1). It would be preferable pinmacs if can take > care of (2) if we decide to take care of it from the Emacs side since I > will probably not be able to describe the situation well. Took care of 2. Done, see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2024-09/msg00685.html