From: Orm Finnendahl <orm.finnendahl@selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de>
To: luis antunes pena <antunespena@web.de>
Subject: Re: Audio File in beamer and orgmode
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 14:43:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Luís,

 it doesn't work OOTB in org-mode, but you can always embed LaTex
verbatim in Org files using the #+LATEX: prefix.

My recommendation: Generate a LaTex file from org beamer with some
blind text at a place where you need your link and then check, what
you have to input there in order to get working links to audio files
by directly rendering from the LaTeX file generated by org.

This page might get you there:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/51632/embedding-sound-files-into-beamer-presentation-with-media9

This part on the page:

\includemedia[
  addresource=igottafever.mp3,
  flashvars={
    source=igottafever.mp3
   &autoPlay=true
  }

has to be marked up in org-mode like this to appear in the latex after
export:

#+LATEX: \includemedia[
#+LATEX:   addresource=igottafever.mp3,
#+LATEX:   flashvars={
#+LATEX:     source=igottafever.mp3
#+LATEX:    &autoPlay=true
#+LATEX:   }

Once it works, this could also be put into an elisp function and
invoked on a keystroke prompting for the url and its name. I think you
can also use #+BEGIN_LATEX: and #+END_LATEX: to avoid repeating the
#+LATEX on every line.

--
Orm

Am Mittwoch, den 02. Oktober 2024 um 11:50:10 Uhr (+0200) schrieb luis
antunes pena: