Hi, Orgxperts assume I have something like this: ** Some heading :properties: :foo: some value for foo :bar: some value for bar :end: Now, when I do (org-element-properties-mapc (lambda (k v) (message "%s -> %s" k v)) (org-element-at-point)) I do see foo and bar (well, OK, :FOO and :BAR) with their values, but lots of other (let's call them "built-ins") like :begin and :post-affiliated. How do I keep those apart? Or do I have to resort to running regexps through the buffer? Cheers & thanks -- tomás