On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 08:24:21PM +0200, Niall Dooley wrote: > The `org-texinfo-compile' docstring contains the following sentence which ends > abruptly. > > "Processing is done through the command specified in `org-texinfo-info-process', > which see." > > I think it is sufficient to remove the "which see" at the end. I think this is just the English incarnation of the customary Latin "q.v." [1], which in printed text used to denote a "link" (well, something you could look up in the index, so printed text's most close cousin to a link). That usage would be "vintage", but correct. Cheers [1] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/q.v. -- t