* Ian Garmaise [2021-02-27 21:59]: > Hi Bob, > > How do you send mail to mailing lists with BBDB? Do you use a templating > tool? Also, how do you start a phone call? Phone call may be started by using Android/Replicant/LineageOS devices and Termux tools' https://termux.com command: `termux-telephony-call` I am adding some of functions I am using, but cannot help in polishing the package for you. If you need some more functions from here, I will send you. You can then send termux command `termux-telephony-call` and initiate the call on Android/Replicant/LineageOS devices. For sending SMS I am heavily using KDEConnect, but you may use termux to send SMS by loading older library (ask me), or by using ShellMS application. Jean