On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 03:08:17PM +0100, Gregor Zattler wrote: [...] > The data used in the second link actually comes from > litmus.com, they do such statistics on a regular basis. For > the first link I cannot tell, but the numbers are very > similar to the litmus blog post on April 2021. > > > Those are by majority all web software clients. > > Yes, because what they are measuring is "email opens" via > web pixels and such tracking technologies [...] They do *what*? > So while this data somehow shows the sad state of affairs, I'd venture it shows their incompetence. But that seems to be a honourable way to make money these days. Thanks for expanding my horizon... Cheers -- t