I’ve seen that LibreOffice can read and write to those formats, whereas OpenOffice can only read them. Or has OpenOffice overcome that particular barrier? Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Rob Sargent Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021 10:49 AM To: Brandon Taylor Cc: Bruce D'Arcus; org-mode-email Subject: Re: Export Org mode files to (gag, barf) MS Office? Yes, that’s the place to start (and finish in a FOSSy way) On Jun 26, 2021, at 9:29 AM, Brandon Taylor > wrote: Okay, I got that working, but now I’ve run into another error complaining about a missing “soffice.” So that means I need to install either Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice, correct? Sent from Mail for Windows 10