Jack Kamm writes: > Hi Christopher, > >> This might need to mentioned in Org manual and in ob-python.el source >> code with comment. WDYT? > > The main documentation for this is in the Worg page for ob-python, in > particular see the section "Return values": > > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-python.html > > I think that is the appropriate place to put this sort of documentation > (i.e. usage of specific babel languages). However, the clarity of this > documentation could be improved; contributions on that would be very > welcome. > > In addition, this is also mentioned in the Org manual on return values > in Org babel, "Results of Evaluation": > > For languages like Python, an explicit ‘return’ statement is > mandatory when using ‘:results value’. I see, thanks. problem solved. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3