Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: >> Now I tried your latest push. The errors gone. But org-agenda entries still missing. I checked >> *Messages* buffer, no error messages, including other error special buffers. no information. > > Agenda now uses a new algorithm to search entries. There may be a bug > there. Can you provide a minimal org file with a heading that should be > listed in agenda, but did not show up? > > Best, > Ihor I'm git bisect on the latest git-pulled org-mode. Still located bad commit on this bad commit. Seems commit also introduced other problem. #+begin_example 0ef88e2d9 * | bad @ org-agenda.el/org-agenda-get-scheduled: Use cache #+end_example I compared good *Org Agenda* buffer and bad *Org Agenda* buffer, bellowing are some of missing org-agenda entries: #+begin_src org ,* PROJECT 🅰 task A SCHEDULED: <2019-04-16 Tue> :LOGBOOK: - State "PROJECT" from [2019-04-16 Tue 13:37] :END: #+end_src I checked most of them, almost all missing org-agenda entries are "SCHEDULED" tasks with logbook or clocking log.