Hello, The recent threads about timestamps inside property drawers, which mentioned the issue of timestamps and links being recognized in contexts where they should not, had me experimenting a bit, and I found the following bug (point 3) which was probably introduced by some change regarding those issues: 1) `org-open-at-point' with point in a source code block calls and used to call `org-babel-open-src-block-result'. This is not documented on the docstring, but happens at least since Emacs 27' org built-in version, 9.4.4. 2) `org-open-at-point' with point in a link inside a source code block also calls `org-babel-open-src-block-result' since at least org version 9.4.4. However I think that back when I was using Emacs 26, with org-builtin version 9.1.9 or so, it opened the link. I think that when that was fixed, the bug in 3) was introduced. 3) `org-open-at-point' with point in a headline collects all org links in the body of the entry and offers to select one and open it, or if there was only one it opens it directly. Links are collected using a regular expression, so they match links inside a source code block. For the selected link, `org-open-at-point' moves the point to the link and calls itself recursively. In old versions of org, that means that it opened the link. But in new versions, that means it evaluates the source code block. To reproduce this behavior, just copy the following entry into an org buffer and type C-c C-o with point in the heading. It will evaluate the source code block, instead of just messaging "No Links" as it would do with a source code block without links. * Heading #+begin_src emacs-lisp (message "https://orgmode.org/manual/") #+end_src The following patch should fix it: