Hi Daniel, >> in the attachment you find a proposed patch to support including external files >> when exporting a latex source block. Currently this was only possible by using a >> :header argument. The problem with this approach is that, files needed to be >> included with their absolute path. >> > > Hi, adding an "input" type of header is one option. What about adding a > call to resolve relative file names instead, thus solving maybe other > needs in addition? > That was my second approach. I was concerned that forcing all imports with an absolute path could break existing exports? Correct me if I'm wrong.  Using the :header syntax external files can be loaded in via the old way, whereas using :inputs all relative paths are resolved.  The downside of course is that we clutter the export settings with a new  parameter.  Kind regards, Bob