I'm using the following snippet for saving the plot in python snippets #+NAME: save-file #+BEGIN_SRC python :results silent :var filename="filename" plt="plt" :exports none return f"\nfname = 'assets/' + filename + '.png'\nplt.savefig(fname)\nfname" #+END_SRC Using it like so #+BEGIN_SRC python :var fig=1 filename="some-filename" :noweb strip-export :results file :session t :exports both :cache yes import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.plot(1, 1) <> #+END_SRC The issue is that `save-file` adds some extra newlines in export which I would rather omit. What am I doing wrong? Best Regards, Karol Wójcik