Done; I haven't done the copyright assignment paperwork with FSF, but I guess it's fine since this is under the 15 line limit? I copied a few examples from org-duration.el, which is what actually defines the format (org-refresh-effort-estimates). I also corrected the docstring of org-effort-property, as the format does actually allow for values like "10min" or "6h". (I was under the impression that "10m" didn't work because it didn't show up when I asked the agenda to filter to < 60 minutes; it's actually working just fine since that means 10 months.) 2020年2月1日 17:24 差出し人: bzg@gnu.org: > Hi Kisaragi Hiu, > > Kisaragi Hiu writes: > >> Currently, the Info node about effort estimates does not mention what >> format should it be written in. This causes confusion, as a user might >> assume that it's the same format as schedulers (10m, 6h, etc.) like I >> did. >> >> Simply mentioning "Effort estimates need to have the format H:MM" >> (copied from the docstring or org-effort-property, the only* >> description of the format I could find) in the Info node would be >> enough. >> > > Yes. Can you submit a patch against doc/org-manual.org? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >