Hmm, I've had problems getting straight.el to install org-mode itself. That was on windows though. And that issue was fixed recently (https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el/issues/707) I do recall some discussions on building docs long ago and that it wasn't possible due to some design issues. Not sure if that problem remains, or if I recall correctly even. /G Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________ From: Greg Minshall Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 3:56:36 AM To: Gustav Wikström Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: straight.el and org info pages? Gustav, > Straight.el is worth looking into for this. Has served me well for > similar use cases. have you (or anyone else?) had problems getting straight.el to build and install the info pages for Org mode? cheers, Greg