* [ANN] public-inbox archive of the mailing list
@ 2020-04-03  4:55 Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-04-03  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've set up a public-inbox [^1] archive of the mailing list at

    https://yhetil.org/orgmode/

It should be fairly complete, going back to the earliest non-test email
listed in the lists.gnu.org archive [^2].  If you notice that a message
is missing, please first check whether you can find it with a
+message-id:<MID> search against the gnu.org archive.  If you can't find
it there, it probably didn't make it to the list; if you can, please let
me know.

New messages should hit the archive within 15 minutes or so.

I should say more about why I think public-inbox is great [^3], but I
doubt I could do it justice while keeping this email short.  Anyway, if
you'd like to have a look, perhaps start here:

  (eww "https://yhetil.org/orgmode/_/text/help/")
  (eww "https://yhetil.org/orgmode/871uc8mtpy.fsf@poukram.net/")

[^1]: https://public-inbox.org/README
[^2]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/
[^3]: I'm not alone :>
      https://public-inbox.org/meta/20190912135606.GE16671@pure.paranoia.local/
      https://public-inbox.org/git/nycvar.QRO.7.76.6.1808271552580.73@tvgsbejvaqbjf.bet/

* Re: [ANN] public-inbox archive of the mailing list
@ 2020-04-03  7:57 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2020-04-03  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Friday,  3 Apr 2020 at 04:55, Kyle Meyer wrote:
> I've set up a public-inbox [^1] archive of the mailing list at

Thank you.  This looks useful.  A link from the orgmode.org website
might be useful?

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-438-g5b9698

@ 2020-04-04 20:26   ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-04-04 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> A link from the orgmode.org website might be useful?

Sure, that'd make sense, though I'd prefer to let things cook a bit.
And ultimately, I'd love to see others host mirrors.

* RE: [ANN] public-inbox archive of the mailing list
@ 2020-04-04 21:59 ` Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2020-04-04 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,