Thanks Brian, I will try this. Thanks M > On Apr 13, 2019, at 4:13 PM, briangpowell wrote: > > https://github.com/Fuco1/org-inline-image > > --on GitHub: > > "This package adds functionality to inline images into an org-mode buffer. The images can be present locally on the filesystem (not implemented yet) or downloaded from the internet automatically." > > "Use > Call org-inline-image when the point is on the link to inline it there. The link text will be overlayed with the image. To hide the image, hit h (or call org-inline-image-hide) while the point is on the image. Gif images are animated automatically when inlined. To animate it again, hit a (or call org-inline-image-animate)." > > > On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 3:52 PM briangpowell > wrote: > I have done it before in OrgMode > > Its very compute intensive; and, more annoying than useful mostly--but I did it many years ago, it would be interesting what percentage of computer resources are now used > > But for a very small amount of computer screen real estate you can put a very long scrolling message, for example--which can be very useful if you are trying to deliver an OrgMode buffer as some sort of kiosk interface to yourself or other operators > > I'll try to dig up how I did it > > Just want you to know that it can be done in OrgMode--what version of Emacs, etc. is required (and why), I'm not sure > > On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 2:22 PM Marvin Doyley > wrote: > Hi there, > > Does anybody know how to view an animated gif as an inline video? I can see the first frame as an inline image, but I am unable to view the video. > > Thanks > M