On Jan 28, 2008, at 8:41 PM, Scott Otterson wrote: > Tables are one of the handiest org mode features, especially since I > can export them into latex. But there's a small bug: If I select a > single table in an org file, and then type: > > M-x org-export-region-as-latex This command creates a temporary buffer with the LaTeX code but does not write it to a file. You are supposed to copy the code from the temporary buffer. If you select a table and then export to latex normally, you should get a file with just the table and some document setup around it. So maybe this is a misunderstanding, or I cannot reproduce what you describe. - Carsten > > > org mode exports all tables in that file, plus some miscellaneous > headlines. > > Scott > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode