On 15.9.2013, at 13:07, Christoph LANGE wrote: > Dear all, > > many thanks for your extensive feedback. You more than answered my > question: I conclude for myself that it is not a good idea to use Org > tree entries if one wants list items. This was "accidentally" supported > by the old exporter, but with the new exporter it makes sense to > manually (or automatically, with some scripting or macro-recording) > convert tree entries to plain lists. This is what I will now do with my > Beamer presentations. Dear Christopher, thank you for this summary, which will help others to see the balance that had to be struck with the new exporter. Regards - Carsten > > Cheers, > > Christoph > > -- > Christoph Lange, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham > http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701 > > → Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain > Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October. > http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/ >