On Jul 25, 2008, at 6:22 AM, Yann Tambouret wrote: > When making custom agendas, can you use the org-agenda-skip-function > with the 'agenda' block type? I'm trying to do it, but I'm not > successful. I take the example used in the manual's appendix, and I > can successfully filer items for a 'todo' block type, but when I > change the type and match items from 'todo' and 'next' to 'agenda' > and '""', I get an empty daily/weekly agenda view, ie no events > shown, but the dates are there. If I remove the org-agenda-skip- > function option, I get my typical daily/weekly agenda, regardless of > what I use for the match string. Yes, the match string is completely ignored when constructing the daily/weekly agenda. However, you should be able to set a skipping condition, or which you then need to construct the function that does the skipping yourself. - Carsten > > > I'd like a daily/weekly view for headings tagged with ":HOME:" and a > second daily/weekly view for headings tagged with ":WORK:". > > > Thanks, > > Yann > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode