Thanks a lot. This is very close to what I am looking for, and saves a lot of my time. I am grateful to all the help I received from this mailing list. It is a lot of fun subscribing to this list. Regards Ziping > On Jan 21, 2022, at 11:46 AM, Max Nikulin > wrote: > > On 21/01/2022 19:23, Juan Manuel MacĂ­as wrote: >> ZIPING CHEN writes: >>> I may have many things like this in the middle of the file. >>> ************************** a new heading. >>> >>> I wish to turn all layers of >>> headings in org file into collapsable headline to html. >>> >>> Does anybody know a way I can accomplish this? >> I think that you need to add javascript and enclose the collapsible >> content in a div. > > Have a look at info "(org) JavaScript support" https://orgmode.org/manual/JavaScript-support.html (I have not tried that folding view). > > HTML has
headerbody
elements that works without JS, but it will require custom exporter. > > You should ensure that deep headings can not be recognized as org inline tasks. Check ox-html, it may has limit on number of levels that are exported as headings with switching to lists for deeper structures. > >