From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: dtbaumann@yahoo.de
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: jump to iso-week in agenda
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:09:54 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Thomas,

On Mar 20, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Thomas Baumann wrote:

> Hmmh, the view get a little busy, and I don't know about performance
> issues when iso weekdays are calculated for each day (speed is an
> issue
> on my N810). There's a lot of redundant information now.

Performance is not an issue, certainly not in comparison with the other
stuff that is going on to compute the agenda.

Yes, it is a bit crowded. I'll try to shift this to the heading.
The alternative would be to list the week number only on Mondays.

> BTW:    (format "%-9s %2d %s %4d   %s"
> 	        dayname day monthname year weekstring)))
>

> doesn't work as expected for German locale

In what way does it not work?

>> I have just pushed the necessary changes into the git repo.  Here
>> is the
>> user interface:
>>

> There seem's to be a problem with '.':

Fixed, thanks.

> And there's a general problem with emacs23 (which seems to be rather
> unstable at the moment): Due to some changes in calendar,
> calendar-absolute-from-iso is _not_ autoloaded. (require 'cal-iso)
> does
> the trick.

I think I have fixed this as well, please try again.

Thanks for the quick feedback.

- Carsten