From: "Martin Edström" <meedstrom@runbox.eu>
To: "Sean Devlin" <spd@toadstyle.org>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org-image-max-width doesn't account for org-indent-mode [9.7.8 (9.7.8-7f2ce8 @ /tmp/bug/elpa/org-9.7.8/)]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2024 20:47:22 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

To my untrained eye, this bug seems like it must have the same cause as this other bug: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2024-07/msg00365.html

What I find surprising is how it hasn't been dealt with in 16 years.  Perhaps it used to work correctly and only recently broke?

I'm reading the org-indent source code, and it seems to use the Emacs built-in text properties "line-prefix" and "wrap-prefix".  So these could be considered Emacs bugs rather than Org bugs, possibly.

Martin Edstrom