Ihor Radchenko writes: > The property name could be simply :parameters. Just like in src blocks > (see org-element-src-block-parser). Indeed. Done. > We probably want something like > > :parameters (and (org-string-nw-p parameters) (org-trim parameters)) > > Just as in org-element-src-block-parser. Actually, I forgot to raise the question; but, you answered it anyway! ;-) Done. > > No dangling ")" please. Sorry. Fixed. > >> + (format "#+begin_%s%s%s\n%s#+end_%s" block-type >> + (if (string= "" block-parameters-line) "" " ") block-parameters-line >> + contents block-type))) > > We will not need to test against ="" with my above comment incorporated. For `:parameters', I'm now doing the same as in `org-element-src-block-interpreter'. > May also test against empty parameters and space-only parameters. I added more tests. I also added a new independent patch, to fix a bug when interpreting a special block that has no content, and some tests. Let me know if I did miss something, And thank you for the review! Bruno