Damien Cassou writes: > Hi, > > in Worg's description of Org's syntax, there is a section about "greater > blocks" [1]. The syntax is > > #+begin_NAME PARAMETERS > CONTENTS > #+end_NAME > > There is then a "PARAMETERS" optional string attached to special > blocks. Unfortunately, in the special-block transcoder I'm writing, I > have no clue how to access the parameters. I can't find any parameters > function in org that would be related. > > What is the best way to access the parameters of a special-block? My understanding is that the parameters line is just ignored for special blocks. I wrote and used a patch a while ago to fix this; it was on my todo list to clean it up and submit it to org. Now looks like a good time. My patch adds a `:parameters-line' property to org elements that are special blocks, storing the PARAMETERS line as a string. See attached patch. Could this be added to org ? Bruno