This is a tree from a hypothetical minimal org-file: > **** TODO meet people [100%] > - [X] John > - [X] Jane How can I achieve this: TODO-state should automatically change to DONE when I have checked-off both 'John' and 'Jane' ? 1. The manual showed me how to do this if John and Jane are also TODOs: using org-after-todo-statistics-hook. I just can't find the check-box equivalent. 2. Google turned up 'org-enforce-todo-checkbox-dependencies' - but that is only half of what I'm looking for. If this feature does not already exist, I'd like to suggest this as a useful enhancement. Livin Stephen Sharma