Hi, Eventually I would like to batch-run a src block in a command line. While investigating it, I found that org-babel-execute-src-block throws "Wrong type argument: consp, nil" error when I run it over a #+CALL statement. For example, I can run the test src block below but it fails when the cursor is on the #+CALL block. #+NAME: test #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp (message "Success") #+END_SRC #+RESULTS: test : Success #+CALL: test() I was wondering if this is a bug, and if there is any way I can run #+CALL statement (preferably in the batch mode)? Best, Joon